My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My 2nd last lesson at MYGYM

Hi all,
Times really flies!
I'm about to finish my term at MYGYM and next sat 1/26 will be my last lesson. We truly enjoyed the activities as my parents able to accompany me during the lesson. Usually, other schools only allow 1 parent to accompany the child. Due to the time slot we've chosen, it is considered low peak with lower no of babies, thus enables both parents to come in together with the child. We also like the friendly teachers as well.

Mummy also has plans for my next upcoming lesson. Remember, I did enjoyed kindermusik during the my 1st trial? This time, she has signed me up for another trial class at Kindermusik which is near Admiralty. If I can stay still during the trial class this time, she is going to sign me up for 1 term to try out. I always have a soft spot for music and will rock when music is ON.

Besides, mummy also try to sign me up for the playgroup (18 mos - 3 yrs old) at JG for term starting in June. Who knows after trying few days to get though the person in charge, she was informed that there are a long waiting list and we still need to pay abt $38 (non-refundable) in order to qualify to be on the waiting list. So unbelievable, right?

Alright, PICS PICS & VIDEO that we took today and sharing with you all. ^_^

~ Love From Sweet Hayley ~



~ my happy posing during fun swing time which I looks fwd ~




~ Video taken during the separation time (whenever teachers start taking out the toys, I will automatic walk over on my own and start playing)

~ After the lesson, we went to the thai cafe downstairs to have our early dinner as daddy & mummy skipped their lunch earlier on. I had yummy homecooked chicken porridge which mummy brought along. * For my lunch, I had something special - chicken mee sua which mummy use veg stock for the soup base , very yummy and I like it at my 1st attempt.


~ Posing with daddy dearest, giving a cheeky grin ~





~ Another Happy POSE again.. oops I'm so full, look at my full tummy ~





~ Mummy's turn - Happy posing with Mummy dearest ~




~ Our BIG CHEESEY POSE! ~

No comments: