My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Morn Walk in our New Park

A Lazy Sunday for us today..
We laze at home to restore our energy esp for my dear parents..
coz tomor is the starting of dreadful working week again.

This morn, we went to explore our newly opened park, Montreal Green which is within ten mins walk from our home. This time, I got to walk all the way there with my parents' help without stroller. The park is full of laughters and giggles from the happy children playing here and there. We had a fun time, enjoying our morn walk in the new park though the weather is very humid and sunny. Here are my happy snapshots that we like to share. ^_^


~ Love from me to you, Hayley ~


~ an overall happy collage showing me enjoying my walk ~



~ I was roaming around at my freewill and overwhelmed by the big park ~



~ after roaming, time to seek shelter for shade and rest my little legs before I embark on next adventure ~



~ Enjoying our walk along the long 'bridge' with mummy holding my lil' hand, to ensure I wont fall into the side edges ~



~ Happy pose and I indeed enjoy the walk.. I also ended up sweaty and hot from the sun and walking ~


OK, time to go home for a refreshing shower and my yummy lunch!
Till next time, I'll definitely come back to the park again!


2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

sure was a great morning 'walk-out' for dear walkie-toddler hayley *muacks* Love : Godma Flo =)

average Joan said...

so motreal green is finally open! always see it when i took the train southwards...