My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 14th Month (also my last lesson at MYGYM)

Happy 14th month to me!!!
Today is also my last lesson at MYGYM (sob sob).
& the theme for our last lesson is .."About my favourite things"

So mummy dressed me up in my fav pretty dress and my fav wrist rattles from Godma Flo. I've lots of fun and today's class is very big consists of 7 babies due to new term for newcomers. My buddy also having her last lesson, same as me. Sob sob.. I gonna miss her too. Sharing our pics with you all.


~ Pretty me in my fav pretty dress and wrist rattles ~



~ Teacher trying to get me to pose with her but hor.. I was busy wanting to go back and play with the toys since today is the last lesson ~



~ Happy posing with teacher Lydia and my pretty buddy ~



~ Our happy group pic with all MYGYM teachers ~

P/S: we still remembered the 1st time I joined the class, I was still at crawling stage and now I graduate with walking skills. I learnt a lot from the class and gonna miss teachers. Hope there will be a chance for me to sign up for the advance level the next time.

By the way, I & my buddy will be going for our trial class at North Oak Kindermusik next Sat morn. Mummy hope the lesson over there will be equally as fun as Tanglin Mall's.


~ Love from Happy Tot, Hayley ~

No comments: