My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gong Xi Gong Xi - trying out my new cny outfit

After my morn milk..
just as I was wandering around the living room while mummy sorting out my new cny dresses and outfits to wash together with my bedsheets. She found this pretty traditional cny costume outfit which Godma San bought for me during her HK work trip. At first, she thought the skirt may be a bit big for me, so she tried it out on me. In the end, we realised it fits me so nice and fitting. Initially, my parents planning to let me wear the new babygap blue dress on 1st day of CNY. Since this outfit looks so pretty on me, maybe mummy going to let me wear this outfit on instead. Mummy also got a new blue cardigan, to fit my blue outfits, looks like Daddy is going to get a new blue shirt. So that we can have a 'Family Blue theme' during our outing on CNY's 1st day.

By the way, I also learnt how to do the 'gong xi gong xi' gesture. Hope by doing so, I can get more ang pows from relatives during cny visiting. Thanks to Daddy's patience guidance. Sharing below happy pics trying out the pretty outfit just now.




~ Posing happily trying out my new outfit over my sleepwear ~



~ Ok, another demure pose, don't you agree that I look so pretty and sweet in this traditional outfit? ~



~ My happy smiling pose.. to kick off yur lazy Sun morn ~


P/S: Godma San, you really have a good taste in fashion. We like this outfit very much esp the col & styling since it looks so unique from the usual outfits we've seen selling in sg. Not only that, we also like the pretty dragonfly dress you got for me too. I feel very lucky to have so many pretty clothes and mummy feels so fortunate to have a girl like me to doll up.


~ Love From Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

hello hayley..

u look soooo pretty in the dress! glad u like it..heehee
godma so worry u can not wear scare too big for u liao..but luckily!! hee

looking forward to seeing you soon ar!! muack muacks

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Dear Godma San,
Tks you very much for getting me the pretty dresses. Think I also grown very fast lately too.. just now weigh myself, oops I'm now 10.6kg. Hee hee.. no wonder my both parents are aching from carrying me even though it is for a while only. ^_^

Love from Hayley

Chyun Tok Finne said...

hei hei
very sweet.. a little lady... cute.. :) hope u receive more angpao by wearing this dress and charms alot of boys.. cheers