My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy & Fruitful Thursday Morn!

Happy Thurs Morn!!!
coz dearest Mummy is on urgent leave, taking care of me as Mama is not feeling well today. We are wakey early and after my beauty shower, we had a morn walk to Sun Plaza to have breakfast at Mcdonald's.
Sharing below freshly hot pics taken just now.


... I'm checking to ensure mummy's wallet has $$$ before we embark on our morn walk.

~ I'm wearing another fav dress which is sz 3-6 mos and surprising till today I still can wear it. Initally the
dress is quite long & roomy on me last time but now the length is reaching above my knees and fit me so nice. Ever since I can walk, mummy love to dress me in pretty dresses which makes me look more girlie. I cant wait to wear my new CNY dresses. ~


Happy Me walking with mummy to Sun Plaza, stopping for a cherry pose!


Another Happy Pose, cant you see I really enjoy my morn walk..




We are enjoying our breakfast at Mcdonald.
(I had cereal breakfast which mummy brought it along while she enjoying yummy hotcakes meal) After the meal, we went to NTUC to shop for some grocery and then returned home.

After my afternoon nap, mummy going to bring me to Toa Payoh to meet Godma ET. Godma will help to bbsit me while mummy is going to do her hair for upcoming CNY season. She needs to doll herself mei mei too. Hee hee


~ LoVe from Cheerful Hayley ~

No comments: