My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kindermusik Trial Class at NorthOak

This morn, I wakey at 0630am & woke my mummy up. Poor mummy has to drag herself out of bed, to entertain me so that daddy can continue to sleep. Later on, she specially made me a bowl of steam egg with cherry tomatos for my **breakfast special. I also had an early lunch (banana oatmeal) at 10.20am. After my quick lunch, I & mummy are rushing to take bus 962 @ Sun Plaza, to attend the trial Kindermusik class (11.30am) at NorthOak. My dear daddy staying at home to help to do house chore while we are away.

A hot weather indeed & mummy got to sling me all the way, to reach our destination. We did wait a long time for the bus to come. Though the facility of the class is held at a residence home and the teacher took long to recall the dance steps, I was enjoying myself a lot with loads of giggles and fun. I love music and adore mixing with other kids and my buddy, Vernice. This reminds my mummy's.. of my fun time during my 1st trial kindermusik class at Tanglin's. After the class, both Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine send us back to Sun Plaza, to have lunch together at Mos Burger. I had a fun time playing with Vernice while the adults (includes my daddy) 'enjoying' their lunch.

After their lunch, I dozed off from Mos Burger till all the way home and only waky at 4pm plus. Guess I'm too exhausted from all the fun earlier on. After my afternoon milk, mummy specially cooked me a big bowl of yummy and nutritious fish cum assorted veg porridge as my dinner.

.::. Conclusion : mummy rather to sign me up at Kindermusik Tanglin provided they has a slot for us after cny festival season. Despite the distance, she found the facility over there is much better. Or we can form a private group class/term, in one of wkend morn if we can gather at least 11 tots. Interested friends, pls ask yur mummy to inform mine. Hee hee

Besides, mummy also has signed me onto the waiting list for JG. Hope I can get in during their term starting in June.


Sharing below happy snapshoots taken by courtesy of Aunty Elaine as my mummy forgot to take our pics.



~ Munching our biscuits while our parents waiting for their lunch ~



~ Pausing to strike a pose ~



~ Sharing my biscuit happily with my buddy, Vernice ~



~ .. and keep on stuffing it into my buddy's mouth ~



~ my buddy got to keep on munching while I keep on stuffing cheekily ~



~ Ok, my turn to enjoy my last pc of biscuit ~


~ Love From Happy Hayley ~

P/S: Thumbs UP to daddy dearest for doing the hse chore while we away!

No comments: