My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Meeting BB Jerral for the 1st time ^_^

(Horray!!!! Finally my mummy irene can update the blog after waiting 5 days for blog server to be recovered)

On 12th May, I wakey early & excitied coz I am going to meet the next special person in my life.. my godbrother Jerral. We are going to attend his Man Yue party.. and I finally get a chance to see him in person. Mummy has been telling me so much abt him.. I cant wait to meet him. My mummy purposely took this opportunity to dress me pretty today.


Taking my morn beauty bath to prepare myself smell nice nice, in order to meet the heavenly King Jerral (see how I can sit on my own without any support.. oops well the side of the tub for support)




look at my happy poses and pretty outfit.. ready on our way to greet the king ^_^



look at my dearest daddy carrying me in a sling in a new pattern
(we took mrt to woodland and took bus 168 to reach my godparents' place, the whole journey took abt 45min but it is very fun throughout)





Let's greet King Jerral (my godbrother Jerral).. 3 cheers for the sleeping King. ^_*



My dearest mummy looking so content carrying sleepy Jerral ^_*



Hello camera! posing with Uncle Andy


[Click click!!] U still taking pic of me??


Give u a big cheesy pose with my mummy



Haa haa.. playing happily by myself on bb Jerral's playmat



3 musketter (pardon my spelling) ~ the sleepy one, the pretty one and the muscular one
(bb Jerral, me & bb Nathan)

Falling in love with my sleepy bb Jerral
(OMG! my dear godbrother, cant you wakey and look at yur pretty sis?)


A snapshot showing me busy playing on the bus (heading home to woodland after a long day)
while my mummy dozing off & carrying me on the bus. Me? Still busy looking outside, blowing bubble (boo boo), busy kicking the seat in front of me. Guess I am very alert hor?

Thanks godpapa Gunny n Godma San for giving such beautiful chocos to my parents
(a pity I still small, cant eat the sweet stuff yet * got my hint yet*)

~ the end ~
Love n kisses fm Hayley

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

Hello Hayley..

wow..u can sit up right by your self ar! clever gal ar..

Glad you enjoy yourself n have fun playing with BB Jerral (although he is sleeping majority of the time during his party..haiz..) n BB Nathan!

muacks n lots of luv..
godpa gunny, godma san n bb jerral!