My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 6, 2007

My 1st attempt at sitting position

Dear all,
Just to let you know that I'm feeling much better.. no more whopping cough and running flu. Yesterday I also been to Mos Burger again with my parents for their lunch. Seems like Mos Burger is our weekly routine I cant miss.

Above are the pics taken while waiting for my parent's order to arrive. Look at me.. I prefer to sit upright nowsaday instead of lying in my cosy pram all times.

This morning I woke up very early around 5am, causing my parents to lose their last day of freedon ~ sleeping late. I also wonder why too. Last time I can sleep up to 8 or 9am but now I been waking around 5-6am. Also today I marked another milestone.. my 1st attempt to sit. Below are the pics taken after my bath n feeding.

Look at me toppling while trying to support myself. The next pic showing my successful attempt but drooling lots of saliva. Fm the 3rd pic, I do look pleased with my performance.
** This time I totally sit without any cushion to support my behind and I can maintain this pose for at least 5 mins. Not bad for 1st attempt.


A big close up of my successful attempt in sitting position. Hope I can improve better and able to crawl soon.

Now my mummy thinking to start me on semi-solid food like brown rice cereal as I may not be getting enough fm just her bm (oops.. forgot to mention till today I'm totally on expressed breast milk). Besides, I been drooling lots of saliva whenever I watch my parents or others eat in front of me.. I really cant stand it!! I also want a taste of food. Ok.. guess I will start
my 1st cereal next wkend. Horrays!!
~ Love fm Hayley ~

3 comments:

K said...

if she's waking up earlier n earlier, it might b bcos she's nt satisfied w just milk now. tt's wat happent ot mandy. now tt she's started solids, she's bk to waking up at 7+ instead o 4-5am. :)

Anonymous said...

BB Hayley!!! Great Attempt!!! et

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Oh wow. she grow so fast... very cool, already can sit...