My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother Day celebration (12th May)

Happy Mother Day especially to my dearest mummy, godma San, Flo & ET and not forgetting all the grestest mothers in the world!!!

This is my 1st time celebrating Mother Day esp with my mummy. We had lunch with my father's relative including ah ma for lunch and evening we went causeway point to have dinner with mama n gong gong & Uncle Eric. What a fruitful day again!!!


Poses again in my new pretty pink carter sundress

my smiling poses again ~ I so happy that day as I will be going kai kai whole day again~




look what we (me & my daddy) got as Mother Day gift for my dearest mummy. (hmm a doggy design pouch fm her fav shop, which she can use it for their coming japan trip).
Btw, my mummy is now a member of Petshop, do look for her if you want to get 10%discount on yur purchases keke

~Hugs n kisses fm Hayley~

No comments: