My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am On TV!!!! Horray

Yes.. your eyes are not playing trick on you. That is ME n my mummy on TV this evening @ wonderbaby program, channel 8.

I 'm one of the weekly winner ~ under week 6th.
Many thanks for my daddy for taking this lovely shot of me during my 4th month celebration.
Also not forgeting my friends/relatives/loving ppls helping to vote for my video, otherwise I wont be able to make it to TV. Below site is showing my winning piece and keep a lookout of my sleeping video on TV next wed. ^_^

http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/wonderbaby/winners.htm
(my parents have recorded the program, pls give them some time to edit and upload onto this post shortly)

~ love fm mini star Hayley ~

No comments: