My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, December 21, 2007

Daddy & Mummy's happy shopping trip

After the clinic visit, my parents decided to leave me with mama's while they sneak off to do some shopping and visit Godma ET at Suntec. It has been a while since they've some time to do their shopping for themselves.

They arrived at Suntec and met Godma ET for lunch at Kenny Roger.
* Btw, Godma ET is working in a boutique, GOELIA which is located at one corner of Suntec.

After the lunch, mummy and godma went back to the boutique which does sell nice and pretty clothings. Mummy has such a fun time trying out nearly all the clothes in the boutique. Haa this shows that mummy is truly enjoying her retail therapy as it has been a long since she shop for her items. Sharing below pics below.



~ Mummy and Godma ET posing in the boutique which godma is working in ~



~ Happy mummy trying out the pretty blue top ~



~ Another happy posing together ~



~ Happy Godma busy calculating $$ on those pieces that mummy has decide to purchase ~


Hee... mummy is happy with her new purchases which is going to be her cny clothings. She hates to shop for clothes and shoes during cny shopping season as places will be super crowded and designs are all similar.

After the shopping spree, they proceed to shop for mummy's cny shoes but the designs she like, do not have either her sz or the col she wants. Daddy and mummy also passed by the GAP store in Suntec and decided to sneak in, to see if the store has the colorful sweater dress in my sz.


Ta~ta~ta..
the store has left 3 pcs of the colorful sweater dress (2 pcs in sz 2T and 1 sz in 3T). Moreover, GAP is having 30% sales on this item too. After debating for quite a while, they decided to get this dress for my x'mas gift. I can get to wear this dress during our Japan trip next year around march or april.

As they turned around to pay $$ for this, they spotted the pretty blue dress which I tried before. Since it is having sales too & comes in size 18-24 month and 2T, my doting parents decide to get me sz 18-24 month, so that I can get to wear it just nice for CNY. Ain't they soooo sweet to me.


~ My x'mas gift from Daddy and Mummy ~


~ My CNY dress from Daddy's ~

P/S: thank you daddy & mummy for the lovely gift.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: