My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, December 21, 2007

Rashes rashes go away pls..

Horray.. next day arrives!!
This time, daddy & I continue to sleep and only awoke at 8.30am while mummy is already up and rise, doing the usual morn chores (expressing milk, cooking my porridge etc).

After my breakfast, they brought me to see GP at our nearby clinic. My fav doc Lee is on holidays and there is this relief doc who attend to us. He did not explain much on the causes of my rashes but he confirmed that this is not due to food allergy (I grin secretly as I can continue to eat all my fav food). He also confirmed that my rashes is not contagious, so it means that I can still go to MYGYM tomor and play with other children. He gave me a bottle of syrup and cream to apply on my rashes ^_^


Rashes rashes.. pls go away and leave me alone

~ Love from Hayley ~

No comments: