My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Re-training to call MAMA

My poor mummy has been slogging late since Nov till today, due to her change of account & more new accounts this time. You may think she is getting her promotion soon and which we hope so, as it means more $$ to our current income. However, this is not going to be the case for her. Coz she learnt yesterday though her supervisor, they will try to promote her later this year or ... (who knows? it may be a false hope too). Mummy been very stressed over her work, even brought home work to do and check her office emails from home nearly everyday. Another sad fact is that most of the time, she cant tuck me to bed every night for the past 2 weeks. Luckily, daddy is on course & ables to reach home early to look after me.

I also been breaking my mummy's heart by not calling her. I would always call "PAPA" loving and makes my mummy 'jealous'. So Daddy been re-training me to call "MAMA", to make Mummy happy. Sharing below video with you all.


(oops sweaty me playing hide and seek while daddy filmed me, just before my bedtime)





~ Love from Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

Poor Mommy Irene..so stress but luckily you have the support of Daddy...

there's very sweet of Daddy Nic!!
See..Little Hayley is calling Mama after all in the clip!! So no worry la..;)

Little Hayley do look very busy in the clip 'attacking' Daddy!! heehee