My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Visiting my great grandma ^_^

Horray!! my great grandma finally discharged from hospital yesterday.
So this morn when I woke up at 8am, my mummy gave me my milk while she rushed to cook my porridge, then bathed me, so that we can leave home early to visit great grandma. My loving daddy finally decided to accompany us even though he needs to study for his exam. He just can't bear to see dearest mummy carrying so many barangs and juggling me on the sling on her own.

The journey is quite a distance as we need to take mrt train till Boon Lay and then bus no 181 in order to reach gu-gong's place. I'm getting very restless during the long mrt ride.. I enjoy the visit coz I got new area to explore again and this time gu-gong and kim-po busy entertaining me. We are glad that my great grandma finally discharged, to celebrate upcoming CNY at home with us. Mama also arrived later on and we went home together in late afternoon.

I was so tired after the trip that I fell asleep by 8pm. (we brought the camera but forgot to take some happy snapshot to share.). Looks fwd to visit great grandma the next time.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~ --<@

No comments: