My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My First Kindermusik Trial Class

Today, we went for my 1st Kindermusik Trial class at Tanglin Mall (tks to aunty Jaime who organised this class for our Dec babies). Although the lesson is short and last for abt 1 hr, I enjoyed the lesson throughout as there are many nice songs and activities to go along with so many other babies friends. I was giggling so much and loud during the class. Besides, I not even afraid of the teacher and even crawled up to her. My actual intention is to get hold of the dummy doll she is holding. Since she saw me creeping cheekily towards her, she used me for demostration in the next song.

My mommy & daddy nearly want to sign me up for the class but on the 2nd thought, the location is not convenient at all. Hence, they decided to look for another equally interesting lesson in nearer location like United Square.
* After the lesson, we went to visit Aunty Susie and her newborn baby boy.

Below are my happy pics taken in the mrt on our way home .. I was so happy and totally exhausted, slept at 8pm i/o 9pm.




~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: