My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 6, 2007

~ Let's POSE - my own photo session ~ (1)

This morn right after my morn feed, my daddy whipped out his pro camera & decided to do some exclusive photo shootings for me. Below are some pics sharing with you & hope you'll like these as much as we like.

Out of his strong passion for photo shooting & partly inspired by me, my daddy has set up his
1st baby studio. ^_^

~ Seems like I'm having a bad hair day, fresh out from my morn beauty sleep ~



~ a nice pose with close-up on my pretty clip by DIVAS'Vibes ~



~ Gives you a big SUNNY smile to brighten yur day ~


~ Another Smiling & Happy pose ~



~ Arms Up, Darling! Yes, I always did it right when my parents told me to ARMS UP ~


~ Oops, my nude and pretty pose acting coyly ~



~ Isnt this pose sweet & dreamily? ~



~ Now this is what I call the ultimate FUNNY pose, enough to make you laugh out Loud~
(who say posing must be nice, can't it be some out of the BOX and caught you unprepared?)


~ Love from Pretty Hayley ~

No comments: