My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mommy Day aka Mama Day

Good news!!!
I've finally recovered from chicken pox since last week.

Just to be safe, Mummy asked Mama to bring me see Dr Lee last Monday morn before I resume my school. of course, Doc has given me green light to go ahead.. now hoping my 'scarring' will soon disappear. I've quite a no of outbreak all over my body.

Only about 3 days ago in school, Mama learnt that actually I kena chicken pox from my best friend aka my classmate. Her father actually got the chicken pox virus and passed on the virus to her daughter. Ive been playing very closely with her, hence in turn got the virus. Funny thing is that her mom is too careless to notice it on her daughter. After I got infected, my friend still goes to school for another few more days in following week after my Mummy called and informed my school.

While I was having my chicken pox outbreak, my parents have a hard time taking care of me and to ensure Hebe stayed far from me as she is still too young to catch this virus. Every night, my parents will take turn to visit Hebe, and one of them will rush back to take care of me so that Mama can rest and have her dinner with Gong Gong. Very rush and tiring routine esp for Mummy who been working late over the past 2 week due to increased workload.


Sharing below outing that I can finally go out, to celebrate Mama's day and Mummy's day with them at Sembawang Shopping center. Below is a simple dinner celebration we had that day!







~ Love from Hayley ~

No comments: