My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chicken Pox!!!

Bad News to ANNOUNCE!!!!

One Spot started to appear above my lip on Wed evening...

Another 2 spots appear on my back on Fri evening..

Yesterday morning, a small spots appear on my back again


This time, Mummy had a good look and realised it resembles "chicken pox" as she had it when she was in Primary Five last time.


Quickly, we together with Lil Hebe, headed to our clinic downstairs .. and Doc has confirmed what Mummy's fear. Unfortunately, Daddy yet to have chicken pox and he does not have vaccine on that too. Worse still, lil Hebe just recovered from a bad cough finally!! & she is still too young and hopefully she won't catch my virus!!!! Otherwise, our main caregiver(s) including my parents will have double the bad time taking care of the sickly ones.


Quickly, they packed my stuff and arranged for me to shift to Mama's place to stay. I'm given one week MC to stay & confined at home. Next week, going for a review again to check my recovery. However, Mummy suspected that I need at least 2 week rest before I fully recovered.


However by today, I keep asking Mama to bring me home.. so early in the morning, they brought me home. Luckily Hebe woke up early and already cleaned up when I home... so we brought her to Ah Ma's place, hopefully my virus won't get to pass it to her. Poor Daddy!! He is not so lucky to stay away from me.. coz I keep pester him to play with me. Mummy is praying hard that Daddy & Lil Hebe are going to stay alright!!



~ Love and Hugs from Mummy to Darling Hayley ~

4 comments:

average Joan said...

oh no/... quick quick give hebe more cooling stuff to drink (provided hers is not cool cough!).

did she get it from school? seems that chix pox and hfmd are back again...

isishui said...

PH juz recovered fr chx pox last mth.. dun worry... kids recover fast.. :) n best of all, no scars!! :D

ya... seems like hfmd is making its round again... PH's sch has 1 confirmed case... now we r praying hard tt PH dun get it... else will be terrible if he pass it to PY as well...

Irene Gan said...

Hi Joan,
will school later to check as I also need to inform teacher to watch out for other kids in Hayley class.

Hi Shihui,
like to check does PH has any other uncomfort while having chicken pox? Hayley now keep coughing n yeresterday keep having running nose? Is this normal n part of it? Thanks

My name is Ting Xuan said...

usually, chicken pox will only be fully recovered 2 wks. then the virus will find someone to live onto it again. will hayley go and scratch the pox?