My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Jarien's 1st Month

Yesterday is BB Jarien's 1st month party at his great grandmama place. It is a small affair..

We looks forward to see my godparents, Jerral & BB Jarien (for the very 1st time)! The food is yummy esp the curry veggies prepared by his great grandmama!
Thumb Up!




A pretty pic of BB Jarien's agar agar cake


Godpapa Gunny & handsome Didi Jarien!




Handsome Jerral posing with my Daddy!




I missed Jerral a lot..
Love playing with him till I sweating so much.
Look at us! We both aiming to eat the agar agar 'train', on the standby mode!





My Happy Pose with the Yap Family!


Godpapa Gunny is flying back to Australia on today midnight plane, we wish him Bon Voyage!

Godma San, Jerral & Jarien are going back on 26th Sept... I'm going to miss them a lot. I keep telling my Mummy that I want to go Australia to find Jerral!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: