My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Whenever I made my parents angry...

I will look at them & said...
"I dun want Papa / Mama angry.."
OR
" I Love You"

When I said the above magic words, it soften their hearts & relent to scold me harshly. They wonder where I learnt that from. Hee


I learnt to talk a lot and reason with them.
One of my fav question is starting off with 'Why'..
& another of my fav question is "What is Papa / Mama saying?" when I don't understand their adult conversation.

I can be a sweetie, helping my Mummy doing my share of chore since her tummy getting bigger and diffculty in walking esp evening time. For instance, I will help her throw my dirty clothes into the laundry basket, putting away my bowl/cup in the sink when finish eating/drinking.

For instance, yesterday when we were at Daiso. I helped my Mummy to carry the shopping basket and look for a trolley when items getting more. Help to push the trolley, follow my dear mummy around when she did her shopping. I am such a good helper to her. Though there is time I whined a lot too, clinging for her attention whenever I dun feel good or tired. My parents still dote me a lot and found that I've grown a lot. Of course, I'm a BIG Girl now.. going to be a Jie Jie in 2 month time.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: