My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EcHouse Haircut

Last Saturday.. been raining whole day since afternoon till evening.
My parents brought me to SSC for Subway dinner and light shopping at Daiso.
After that, Daddy needed a good hair trim and decided to pop over at EcHouse at 2nd level before we headed home. Since my frindge is getting long, Mummy coaxed me to have a hair trim as well together with Daddy.

Luckily, that time is about 8.45pm and there are no other customers besides me & Daddy. So I was seated there quietly with a sweet given by the stylist, while enjoying my haircut. Sharing a snapshot below taken by Mummy. Can you see my Daddy sitting on my right corner?? Hee.. my haircut is quite worth .. at $10 this time.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~


No comments: