My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Kitty Therapy

Oh no... Mummy has been having problem loading pics onto my blog since last Sat evening. Luckily, now she can upload pics fm her office PC now... But when she at our home, keep having problem and there is this error msg saying got server problem. Does anyone encounter this problem as well???


Anyway, sharing with you the loots she got on last Sat after the hospital visit to see Godma San. She went to Toa Payoh with Godma Flo.. found this small shop around the interchange, selling many cute Kitty stuff. The shop is packed with many ppls and mostly HK fans...

Mummy went ahead with her retail therapy and got her a USB Fan (to display on her office desk), a cute weighing scale for us since our old one spoilt and a laundry bag (to keep my toys and acts as my bb sibling's laundry basket)




A pic of her loots & a happy me




Look at my weight - testing out our new scale!
It does work though it looks pretty cute and sweet!
(oh no.. I seem to lose weight again!)


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

sheryl k said...

hey Irene.. how are u.. hope u r doing well with ur pregnancy :)

the kitty weighing scale is so cute and my sis is actually looking for a digital one.. do u still rmb how much is it?