My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I love Puzzles

Lately I develope new love for doing Puzzles!
My parents bought me some more puzzles (12 pcs) from Daiso and I've no problem piecing up all the pieces together. I can even do up my tall Giraffe puzzle (3o pcs) as well as the Pooh bear puzzles (given by Godma Flo)
all BY MYSELF within short time frame!!!



Horray!!! Hope this can train my memory and patience as well!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

~ Bruce, Cindy, Charlyne and Braeden ~ said...

Dun buy 12=pcs puzzle 4 her le, I'm sure she can do better, mine can do 48 pcs nw, dun underestimate their abilities...

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Great!!! maybe the next challenge can be to complete the puzzle within a time frame?!