My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playdate with Vernice again!

Sharing below the happy pics ~ playdate with my buddy, Vernice!
She came over our place last Sunday evening with her parents..
and we have so much fun playing together


Looks forwards for our parents to arrange another playdate for us soon. ^_^


drinking my milk, resting on my mummy's legs while waiting for my buddy to arrive



playing toot toot train with my buddy!



n a big hug from Vernice to me..



Vernice gives a hi-5 to my mummy!



happy hi-5 before we bidded goodbye....


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*sweet*fun* playdate :)

Chyun Tok Finne said...

are your playdate same age as you.. boy.. u look much taller... mamma's tummy is growing... :)

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...vernice looks so tiny beside hayley, can i care off her at your place to fatten her...ha :)