My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My new loots

Continued from our outing at AMK hub...
After our lunch, we went shop around for baby / toddler stuff..

At this shop, Mums and Babes, Godma San spotted a very cute jigsaw puzzle (which left 2 sets only). She got this for lil Jerral and my mummy is still hesitating to get it for me or not as the price for this jigsaw does not come cheap
. It is at $30.50. My parents never bought such expensive puzzle for me to explore yet. It is gaint sz type of jigsaw that comes in 30 pcs and the parts once joined, can create a Girafe shape puzzle that is 36 inches tall.

Mummy decided not to get it for me. But I whined when I saw Jerral holding his new loot. Mummy gives in as she hope the puzzle will help to train my
brain memory and PATIENCE. So here is my new loot, my first Puzzle.


Once we reached home around 5pm plus, the 1st thing I want to do is to open my new puzzle and enjoy playing it with Mummy's help. Look at the puzzle we just completed. Now this is my new love and my parents looks forwards to see me joint the pieces all by myself very soon.




& there are another new loots given by my Godma San ...
my favourite Pooh bear mat to deco my room and 2 books in Pooh for my reading & a craft apron. I'm so happy with my new loots today. Thank you Godpapa Gunny and Godma San for the nice pressies!



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

i love the colors of the puzzle :)

Jerral's Haven said...

hi mommy.. glad little hayley likes the pooh stuff..!
gunny was telling me...
"hmm, now i know how much is the giraffe puzzle liao"
heeheee