My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, July 18, 2009

High Fever!!!

Oh NO!!!
I'm sick again & down with high fever !

My fever started on last Wednesday, 15 July in the middle of early morn around 5am. My temperature at that time was 39.5 degree.

My parents fed me with Paracetamol and by the time they left for work, my temperature has reduced to 37.5 degree. Mama's task that day is to monitor my temperature and if it did rose again, she will bring me to see Dr Lee.

However, I remained active that day even till my parents came back from work. So they thought I was OK then. But that fateful night on 16 July, 4am morn, my mummy was awoke by my hot burning body. My temperature at that point of time was 39.5 - 40 degree again. They quickly fed me with Paracetamol again and dressed me up, took me to Chong Pang where there is a 24hr clinic to see doc. By the time, we reached the clinic.. the time was about 4.50am and by the time we came home it was 5.30am. They quickly fed me the new medication and then we slept together. My poor parents dragged themselves out from bed at 7am and then dressed for work again.

Mama called my mummy at work in few hours later, saying that my temperature shoot up to 38.5 degree. I kept crying for them to come home to accompany me. My mummy immediately took half day cc leave, to monitor me. After my pm nap, my temp rose to 40.26 degree.. and mummy called up clinic to check and continue to feed me my medication. That night my fever still did not go away, it was rose to 39.7 degree again in the wee morn. My parents totally exhausted and decided to take childcare leave that day to monitor my condition. I remained active on that fri morn but when I awoke from my pm nap, my fever seem to rise again. That evening, my parents together with mama took me to KK's A & E for consultation. The doc told them that I might caught viral fever and may took up to 4-6 days for me to recover from the fever. Luckily, I no need to be admitted to hospital.

Sigh... hope to recover from this dreadful fever soon.

My appetitie is very poor during last few days...




this is the Fever pad that Mummy got it for me on 16 July after her 1/2 day work. My ever first time using the pad.. and I keep resist wearing it after a struggle battle with my poor mummy.


My sleepy and tired pose from the dreadful fever..
P/S: I've successfully weaned off from thumb sucking and only occassionally, I will forgot and put my thumb in my mouth to suck during deep sleep.



~ Love from Hayley who is down with fever ~

4 comments:

~ Bruce, Cindy, Charlyne and Braeden ~ said...

Poor Hayley, hope u recover soon... Charlyne was down w viral fever once when she was in sg too, e KK nurse advised me 2 brew some barley 4 her but dun cook 2 long, off fire b4 e seed breaks else it'll become heaty & drink lotsa water.

average Joan said...

poor hayley! get well soon!

Chyun Tok Finne said...

poot you.. get well soon..!! and hope your parents get some rest as well..

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Hope Hayley get well soon, Mummy said that I was down with fever for 4 days (on and off) too until doc suspected I got mild fit. I even vomit too.