My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My 1st Ballet Class

Yesterday morning..
my parents brought me to Creststar Learning Center at Civic Center for a trial ballet class! Imagine all the Jie Jie(s) wearing the pretty pink outfits, dancing gracefully with their teacher! This is Mummy's dream.. to see her own girl wearing the ballet outfit, learning to dance with poise and grace.

However, I ended up crying upon entering the class.. took me 15 whole mins to calm down and start to join others in the class. Maybe I'm terrified that my parents are leaving me on my own in the class of strangers.



Above are some snapshots taken during my participation!
Mummy can't wait to see me wearing in the pretty pink outfit. Though I did tell my parents that I did enjoy the class but still want either one of them to accompany me in the next lesson.

In the end, my parents are still considering if to sign me up for their new class which is starting next Sat. Mummy's also worries that her tummy will be getting too big in upcoming months and she will be tired to bring me to and fro though the distance to dancing center is much nearer than JG. We shall see ..!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

average Joan said...

glad to know that hayley enjoy her ballet class :)