My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lovely Pooh Gifts

Lovely gifts in my favourite Pooh and Friends characters from my dear Godma Flo! She managed to pass all these to my dear Mummy .. thank you Godma!

I love these esp the Pooh puzzles you personally made which I can use to hang it on the wall of my Pooh room.




my pretty gift all wrapped up nicely



Study the gift and making wild guess!



Happy pose!



Time to reveal the gifts....



2 sets of lovely Pooh and Friends puzzles made by Godma Flo..
Just nice to hang these on the wall of my Pooh room!




and the nice inspirational wordings written by her for me!



my favourite Pooh n Friends' ABCs puzzles


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks* Happy learning and hope u will have fun with the ABC puzzle! 'Thanks'! Mommy Irene for jolting down this memory ^.* hugs