My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Durian Feast!

Today, I'm so HAPPY!
Coz I had a very busy day!!! ^_^


This morn, my KimPO and GuGong came over to pay us a visit. After our lunch, I decided to tag along with them to visit Aunty Cheryl mei mei and her baby sis & missed out my pm nap. Of course, I keep insisting Mummy to follow with us or else I will whine. So Lucky Daddy got to stay at home to enjoy his free time doing his work.

I was enjoying so much of our playdate with Auntie Cheryl mei mei who was about 4 month younger than me. The reason I got to call her 'Aunty' is because of her ranking. She even calls my mummy, Jie Jie Irene. Hee.

By the time we left her place, it was about 5pm. Gugong drove us back to Chong Pang Market to enjoy yummy hawker ~ dinner food. I nearly finished a bowl of porridge from my favourite stall. Daddy also went there to join us for dinner. Gu-gong & KimPo also bought back many yummy durians back to our home to enjoy 'the feast' together. Mama and Jiu Jiu also came along to join in the eating feast! Now is the durian season and durians so yummy and cheap. Difficult to resist the temptation.. even I cant too!



Let the camera starts rolling!!!










~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Now, it' beginning of durian season. the durian period from mid jun - mid July are the most yummy period. after that, not so yummy liao.