My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My new bedsheet & curtains

A Beautiful Sunday...
but I'm sick, been having slight fever since yesterday evening.
Went to see Dr the 1st thing in the morn, diagnosed with throat infection.
Hence, running nose and dry cough also appears too this morn.

Guess i somehow got the virus due to hot spell weather recently. So I will be resting at home tomor, no school for me till I fully recover. I must drink more water too. So my friends, do take care of your health.

Yesterday after my class, we went to Ikea Alexandra to get the curtain poles and other stuff. As I was bored & sick today, my parents decided to engage me in setting up my new bedsheets and curtains. I'm happy with the result after the setup, even napped in my room.

Sharing pics of my pretty deco in my room again!



After the setup, my room really transformed into a "Pooh & friends" room



My 'V' for victory sign!




~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

hmm a nice pooh bear set man...do Hayley sleep on the bed? if so, do u buy any bed rail?