My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My New Backpack for School

My new backpack!

My pooh backpack is too small to contain all my stuff to be used in school..
My Mummy planning to shop for a new one this weekend when she not working. As the school bus auntie commented to Mama this morn again, Mama decided to shop for one on her own at Chong Pang market. This is the one she got for me.. the sz is just nice. I also like "
Strawberry Shortcake" and often refer her as the pretty Jie Jie.

I forgot to mention Strawberry Shortcake used to be my Mummy favourite childhood cartoon character. During her time, the Shortcake is actually wearing those pretty layers of skirt. Mummy missed the former look which is so sweet.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

average Joan said...

what does she need to squeeze inside her big bag???

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

well, needs to pack 1 set of extra clothing, at least 4 pull up pants, 1 big towel for shower, 1 milk bottle, 1 container to store fm, 1 toothbrush & 1 comb.. gosh isnt those stuff a lot .. hee ^_^

-> Mommy Irene

average Joan said...

oh..i thot things like diapers should be put there then they take from there, rather than to ask the kid to carry them to school everyday right?