My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Day @ Child Care School

Good Morning!!
Rise & Up, say hello to Mr SUN!

Mummy woke me up at 7am this morn...
I was still so sleepy while drinking my milk.
Coz last night I was noti, managed to sleep at nearly 11pm.



Sleepy me lazing on our daybed while drinking my morn milk

(I also been acting noti gal for last few days.. don't want to drink my morn and pm milk when Mama bbsit me while Mummy at work. With Mummy around, I will drink my morn milk today.)

My stuff all packed for school later
(Mummy got to buy a bigger backpack, so can pack all my stuff inside in a bag)



Posing with excitied Mummy!!
(She specially took 1 day leave to accompany me to school, to witness my 1st day)

*********************************************************
We went down to wait for my school bus to pick me up at 7.55am.
The bus will come and pick us from school again at 5pm, will drop me at Mama's block at 5.50pm.
**********************************************************


Voila! Here is My new School!

Upon reaching school, queuing up for health screening & keeping my bags and shoes aside. I joined other new friends for breakfast. The breakfast today consists of fresh milk, 2 slice of bread spread with kaya jam.


This is our DINNING area for our breakfast, lunch & tea break.
It is located outside of the class compound, so we will not dirty the area inside. Mummy found that it is a good way to differ the dinning area instead of having meals in our classroom area quarter.




Time for Assembly, singing our national song and pledge.
This is our Assembly Area for all students (fm playgroup to K2 to assembly)



my N1 area
Curently there are 2 N1 classes, each class has about 11 students. There will be 1 form teacher and a assistant teacher in each N1 class.





Indoor Playstation for N1 students and playgroup students



This is a 2 storey house
Upper level is classroom areas for N2, K1 & K2 students



a view of the inner area locked up from outside area to extrance of the school / dinning area



Our indoor play area for playgroup and N1 students
We will play over here if raining outside




Another indoor area where we can play the car rides
This is also the place we keep our bags / shoes every morn in respective cupboard each morn we reach




The toilet/ washing hands area outside near our dinning area




Outdoor play area filled with many toys / slide and even a water play area @ ther back of the school compound




Having my lesson with my new classmates and my form teacher, Mdm Ang.



Outdoor walk within our big school compound..
Holding hands with Mdm Ang as we walked off for our morn walk after Mummy and Mama bidded bye bye to me


P/S: Mummy & Mama left around 9.30am after seeing me settled happily in my new surrounding.

Just now, Mdm Ang (my form teacher) called Mummy and updated her that I'm adapting well so far and finish all my lunch, napping happily with others. The only drawback is that I did not drink my pm milk. Overall, Mummy is very relieved to hear about my progress this morn.

Later, she will not pick me up. Will let me try taking school bus home by myself and she will wait for me later at Mama's block this evening. Hope I will adapt well in school and enjoy the activities, make new friends.

In case you are wondering why I'm not wearing my uniform, the stock is OOS. I will get mine when the new stock arrives.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow.. looked like a super nice enviroment for lill one...