My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A playdate with my friends

Last Friday afternoon, 2nd Jan'09 ...

As we are expecting our guests to arrive..
Mummy took some snapshots of me while I help to 'ádjust' the xmas deco.

Sharing my pretty poses below.




Our guests finally arrives..
& they are Aunty Siowhui, Mister Shawn & cheeky didi Javier.
We've a fun time having them over our place.

Mummy also did some instant pudding around noon esp for them.
But she made them too hastily, and resulting some uncooked ''mixture' clumped together in the puddings when we ate them. So sorry about it, my dear guests!

Sharing our happy pics below.


Happy Javier & I!



The handsome & happy Javier!



Mister Shawn, Cheeky Javier & Cheeky me of course!



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: