My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Feast

Happy New Year !!!
Welcomes the arrival of 2009.. Horray!

Today we've invited Godma Flo, Mama & Jiu Jiu over our place again for New Year lunch. This time, Mummy took the extra effort to cook all the dishes herself, especially for her guests to enjoy.


Sharing pics of the dishes for the feast and our happy poses! ^_^


Fried Mee Hoon garnished with 'Pooh Bear' carrot slices



Curry Mixed Vegetables



Baked Chicken Wings
(using Mummy's secret recipe to marinate the wings.. Slurp! Slurp!!)




Posing with my beloved Mama




Posing happily with Godma, Mama ^_^





Our happy pose!
.. and I'm caught munching the wing before others start diving the feast





Enjoying my yummy chicken wings ^_^



Look at my white 'moustache' (really proof of drinking my milk)
As Daddy and Jiu Jiu busily playing the WII, I also took one of their remote & trying to sling it like carrying my bag.




Ta~Ta~Ta!
of course again my infamous smile & pose !


We've such an wonderful time today...
Once again, Happy New Year to everyone!


~ Love from Tan Family ~

4 comments:

average Joan said...

the cutters (incl te one for the sausages) are so cute!

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks*
I had a lovely afternoon :)
Glad that u like the shortcake i had baked!

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Wow, u very creative evne carrot also got pooh bear. look very yummy wor....

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Yummy dishes.... :D