My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Parents'- Hello Kitty Sat Lunch

As CNY is approaching soon ....
My parents were busy doing some spring cleaning & clearing the storeroom since this morn. Of course, I very 'nosy' keep wanting to lend them a helping hand as they worked.

After whisking me away to slumberland for my pm nap, they are totally exhausted. Mummy totally too tired to do any cooking for lunch. So she decided to whip up some crabstick mayo as filling for their quick lunch. Still a healthy choice and simple alternative!!!

Sharing their yummy as well as Hello Kitty theme for lunch!




Hello Kitty diecut sandwiches filled with crabstick mayo filling, HK mango flavour jelly & hot coffee!





P/S: Daddy cfm flying off to Melbourne for business trip on 31st Jan pm and coming back on 8th Feb.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: