My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another round of my work!

my coloring artwork done in school


fruit stamping artwork, using apple


Mummy is thrilled to found my 'masterwork' in my backpack yesterday.
These are another round of work that I've done in school this week.
Usually, Teacher will return my works by placing inside my backpack, to show my parents of what we've doing in class.

At least yesterday, I'm very brave & did not cry at all when it is my turn to enter my class. Many of my classmates are doing the same with the exception of 2 classmates still crying badly when they need to be separated away from their caregiver. Guess many of us are getting used to the notion of the school and interacting independently without parents'accompany. Hope I will maintain this good behaviour next Mon.

Tomor, my JG class will be resumed and I looks forwards going back.
This time, there will be some changes on class structure & new teachers.
Hope it will remains as interesting as before. Cheers!



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: