My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My works done during school

there are missing 'straw sticks'as teacher is teaching us coloring and matching


another piece of my artwork


Above artworks are returned to us yesterday, to show our parents of what we've done in class for past 2 days. My parents cant believe that I did the coloring so well.. guess must be done with some teacher's help.

Today is my 3rd day in class & I still crying whenever I need to enter the classroom. Teacher assured my mummy that this is part of separation anxiety.. once I entered the classroom, I'm distracted and stop crying immediately. After school, I was so happy to see Mama or Mummy to fetch me home sweet home!


~Love from Hayley ~

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

woww. look good... u colored most within the line.. :D well done..