My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Joke of the Day

Mummy shared a joke with Godma Flo last night ..
Godma think it would be good to list this out on my blog and share ^_^

So next time I can have a good laugh when I read back.

Here it goes then..
The joke started last night after our fish steamboat (yu tou lu) in a coffeeshop @ AMK.
The conversation started between Mummy and I.

Hayley : Mummy, Hayley want to GO down, WALK WALK
(meaning wanting to come down from high chair, to walk around)

Mummy
: Darling, wait pls. Daddy not yet finished his food
Hayley started to whine, "Hayley want goooo "
Mummy : pls wait! Later we bring you go and eat dessert, ok?
Hayley think a while and stared back at Mummy, "eat LIZARD???"

Mummy laughed, "Not Lizard, it is DESSERT!
Yummy colorful & taste sweet sweet one"

Hayley : ÖH Dessert? [wondering if it is still lizard, still unbelievable look]

Afterwards, we went to search for a dessert shop nearby..
As we walked, I keep saying ""Hayley Eat DESSSEEERT" Haa haa
But we unabled to find one nearby and went home instead.


~Love from Hayley ~

No comments: