My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Farm Animal Shaped Pasta

Today, I unable to go to JG as I'm down with running nose.
The running nose started since yesterday morn & did not get much better this morn.

Though I keep wanting to go school, my parents no choice and got to let me skip today 1st lesson and brought me see doc. Dr Lee assured my parents that I will be fine soon, maybe caught the flu bug during my daily playgroup. It is normal and not to be alarm. However, he added on saying that it is still ok for me to go back to school tomor as my flu is not so serious and it is a waste since we've paid the school fee. Though he also said the final decision is still up to us. After we left the clinic, my parents are discussing why the doc mentioned this since in their mind already, they already decided to let me rest well for at least 2 days before back to school. They are being responsible as they also do not want me to pass the virus to other classmates too. This keep Daddy thinking again & again to withdraw me from the daily playgroup. If all the parents or caregiver of my classmates think the same way as Dr, then everyone will pass the virus back and fro. Sigh...

Afterwards, we proceeded to Causeway point to have BK breakfast. Mummy also prepared a bento for me to eat during lunch but I keep asking to eat it when we are at BK. So I got my early lunch at 10.30am. My bento today consisted of steam egg with slices of fish, transportation shaped pasta & some blueberries. We went shopping a while as Daddy is looking for a new wallet & he finally found it at Metro.



This is the colorful and interesting pasta in the animal shapes that Mummy been looking for. She finally found it at Cold Storage. Without thinking much, Mummy immediately grab one box for me. It is $6.30 a box for 200gm.




My happy poses when we are back home sweet home.
I'm still running and jumping in joy, didn't feel like I'm sick at all.
Hope I recover from my flu sooner this time!




~ Hugs and Kisses from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: