My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Shopping Day @ SSC

Today, I did not go to school..
But I woke up feeling much much better, no more running nose.

Maybe I will go back to school tomor after my parents' discussion tonight.

After my lunch (home-cooked mee sua), I keep asking Mummy to bring me go gai gai. Since she yet to have her lunch, she decided to bring me over to SSC since there is free shuttle bus service. We made the last min decision at 12pm and quickly changed in order to catch 12.20pm bus service. Luckily, I cooperated with Mummy very well & we managed to catch the bus in time. So we proceed to foodcourt 1st, to let Mummy had her lunch. Afterwards, we went shopping at Popular Bookstore, some fashion shops & Daiso before heading home. By the time we board the 2.05pm bus to come home, I already feeling very sleepy and nearly dozed off few times on the bus & Mummy keep waking me up. Haa Haa!


Sharing my sleepy poses on the bus ride home.





~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: