My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 19, 2009

Modelling out in my new CNY outfits

Modelling out in my new outfits for upcoming CNY occasion.

The first 2 poses is in my Red Vietnamese outfit given by Godma ET during her holiday trip recently. The sleeves is so slim cut and I've a hard time poking my hands through and it is long sleeve, my parents think I will feel hot wearing it unless to air-conditioned places.



Another round of posing in the traditional chinese cheong sam in gold col.. this outfit given by Daddy's relative about 2 yrs ago. Now finally I can wear it. I look so pretty in it, don't you agree?? Most likely, I'm going to wear this outfit on 1st day of CNY instead. Hee ^_^




Trying to take a pic of myself using my toy camera! tsk tsk



Caught me admiring myself endless in the mirror!! Oops!




and presenting the photographer of the DAY ... MUMMY!!!



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow liao.. so vain.. ha ha. nice in the vietnam clothes thou. ! Happy CNY!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute attire.