My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 19, 2009

My 2nd lesson at JG, Term 1 | Shopping Day

Yesterday, my parents brought me back to JG for my lesson, Term 1.

There is some changes in the class format and this time we kick off the lesson & having abt 17 students in the class. We were taught Mandarin and English at the same time. Though it needs to take some time for us to adjust back of the changes. We admitted the teachers not as good as my previous one.. We also realised many of my previous classmates have been transfered back to another outlet too.

Oh Boy!! We missed Teacher Pix & Zhang lao si a lot!
Yesterday, we learnt letter 'B' for Bob the builder.



this is the 'my house' artwork I did in class for English activity



this is the construction site artwork I've did during the Mandarin activity


After the class, I fell asleep after drinking my milk as usual.
Daddy brought Mummy to Hereen to have their lunch at their favourite Jap restaurant, Waraku. They happened to have good value lunchset.. at $9.95+++. After their yummy & heavy meal, they decided to shop around the nearby areas for Daddy's CNY clothings.

So we went to Paragon to shop ..
and by then I awoketo join in the shopping fun. I LOVE to be in the fitting rooms when either one of them trying out the clothing, hee I act as their 'fashion consultan' indeed. Of all the fitting room, we love the Polo Ralph's the most as it is the most roomy one and we three persons can even fitted inside the fitting room while Daddy trying out his Polo & the room still very spacious.

Next, we went to Taka, Wisma and lastly Tangs...
While we at Taka, we rested a while to feed me my bento that Mummy has prepared.

We've shopped whole day & were dead tired after our last shopping destination at Tangs. We went to Lucky Plaza's foodcourt for our quick dinner. I've some share of Mummy's Yong Tao Foo soup & noodles. Then with all our heavy barangs, Daddy decided for us to take cab home. The queue is very long too and we've waited a full 20 min for our turn to get on a cab. The time is then 9.30.. and I also dozed off along the way. By the time we were finally home, the time is about 10.10pm.


Below is pics of our shopping loots from last night!
My parents managed to get themselves their CNY clothing despite bringing me around.


Our shopping bags and bags!!
Daddy also bought Mummy a pretty dress from French Connection and a matching Lacoste Polo Tee to match Daddy's. Thank you Daddy dearest!!


The Disney Pasta in Mickey & Pooh Shaped in 500gm/pkt, $10 each. Bought these from Da Paolo Gastronomia @ Paragon.
Mummy bought me my fav Pooh bear shaped pasta & the Mickey's for Jerral.



These are Mummy's loots from Taka - Miffy cookie cutter and can opener!


~ Love fm Happy Tan Familý; a Fruitful Shopping Trip ~

No comments: