My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bento #2

Good Morning !!!

Below is a bento prepared by Mummy, for dearest Daddy to bring it to work for his breakfast. Since we've leftover rice from last night dinner, Mummy decided to cook fried rice using olive oil, assorted veggie & crabsticks plus a egg to whip up a yummy meal. It took her about 15 min to whip up this dish.

Hope Daddy is enjoying his yummy breakfast later! ^_^
His Bento today consists of Fried Rice, 2 beancurd skin chicken & a tube of Yoghurt ~ a balance meal to start off his day!


~Love from Happy Hayley ~

5 comments:

Par said...

Sure looks tasty, 15 mins wow, that's quick!

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene, I'm Sheryl.. I really admire you for your patience and thoughts.. in preparing yummy food for your family all the time.. =) it's so inspiring.. :)

Irene Gan said...

Hi Kay,
tks for compliments.. luckily I managed to prepare the required ingredients last night. Otherwise not possible for me to stir fry in 15 mins.

By the way, I'm just curious on your identify. R u one of my friends or one of passer-by? Anyway, tks for visiting our blog and hope you enjoy reading it as much as we created.

Mummy Irene

Irene Gan said...

Hi Sheryl,
How are you?
I lost your hp no... can u sms me again?? Glad you enjoy visiting our blog. Do come in often n read up our news and see Hayley's latest pic.

I enjoy planning out my family's diet as well as cooking it. Seeing them finish every bits on their plate, give me an immense sense of satisfaction. Do keep in touch n update me yur news too!

Love, Mummy Irene

Anonymous said...

wow. you are such a thoughtful wife. wish my husband lets me pack his lunch, which he nevers allows. LOL