My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Uniform

Last Sat pm, my parents & I went along to attend TalentPlus Playgroup orientation.

HFMD has been raising issue in our area, SBW and my parents are very worried as many of Daddy's colleague kids are kena by this terrible virus while attending neighbouring ccs & playgroups.

My Daddy feel more assured by letting me to attend the weekly playgroup at JG Forum. Since Mummy has already pay the Dec '08 school fee for this daily playgroup & after lots of hesitatings, they decide to let me try out this school to see how it goes. My parents have paid another $250 (inclusive of Jan fee, school uniform & half yearly material fees) during the orientation. Of course, they will teach me on hygienic & sterilizing my hands before entering & after class. This is an extra step on precaution and hope other parents will also educate their kids preventing HFMD as well.


Mummy just learned that one of my dec bb friends, Mandy, is also attending this playgroup and next yr we might end up as classmates. We only met her once during April '07 gathering.

I will be starting my new school on 5th Jan '09. On top of this, I still continue my JG weekly class which resumes on 11th Jan'09.

Looking forwards to start my school next year!


~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: