My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Counting down to X'mas..

We've finally set up our x'mas tree this evening...
Looking forwards to Christmas'arrival!!!


This is our 2nd time setting up our X'mas tree & the ever 1st time we set up was during my man-yue/x'mas party on 2006. Mummy & I been pestering our dear Daddy for the past week, to set up the tree. We did not set up last year since I'm too small to understand and busy crawling all over the house.

Supposedly, we are to set up the tree together & I even keep chanting "Do Together & Together..". In actual fact, I act more like a supervisor, keeping a hawk eyes over my parents to make sure they did a good job. I'm all smiles upon seeing my fav Pooh bears deco on the tree. I still prefer Pooh than Hello Kitty's.. hee. The tree we've set up this year is not as tall as our 1st time as we agreed this height is much more better & the deco is Pooh Bear again. We will go hunting for a SHINY STAR to put it on the top of the tree.

Check out our pics below!





Our pretty X'mas tree all lighted up with Pooh Bear deco



Posing together with Cheeky Mummy after their hard work!




Another cosy pose & with my fav Pooh bear too




My Happy & Cheesy Pose before head for my bedtime!!
What a fun family time we've just now!



~Hugs & Kisses From Happy Hayley ~

4 comments:

DIVAS'Vibes said...

such a sweet happy smile of the last pix! H must be very very excited! *muacks* Great family team-work! *_^

Chyun Tok Finne said...

such nice tree... look very cosy... is it real?

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Godma Flo,
Yeap I'm jumping in joy when seeing the pretty tree all lights up!

Hi Aunty Chyun,
hoho merry xmas! our tree not real, it is fake. Hee. Have you set up yur tree and ready for countdown to xmas?

Love Cheeky Hayley

Anonymous said...

What a nice and cutsey tree.