My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hayley!!!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO HAYLEY!!!
Time really flies and I hit my BIG 2 finally!

My original planned tea party is cancelled as my parents had a busy weekend. In fact, we prefered this way & enjoying our family outing (our 1st experience enjoying SGP flyer ride in morn) & having a small celebration at home is PERFECT on my special day.


Less Hassle and Fuss Free!
A cozy gathering with my loved ones is what really matters!
Anyway, my parents is teaching to let me understand that Birthday celebration is not necessary has to be a big affair with party like my 1st yr bash.



One of my Happy Pose during our Ride on SGP Flyer
Click Here to view our photos taken during the outing



My Dainty Princess Pose with all my pressies
(oops not all pressies are featured here)

Click Here to view our photos during our home celebration


(Table & Chairs set ~Godma Flo, Doll Stroller ~Yap Family, Letter 'H' Tee From Godma San, Hello Kitty Utensil Set ~Mummy, Punching Dino Bag ~Gu-gong & Ah Kim, Big Pooh Bear ~Ah Ma, Ang Pows ~Godma ET, Mama, Gong Gong, Croc Mary Shoes in Sz 8/9 ~Buddy Vernice and Family, Pinky French Tee ~Aunty Carmen, I-Pod ~1/3 share from Daddy!)


A big Thank you to ALL for your pressies, wishings and time for celebrating with me on my special day! ^_^ MUACKS



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks* muacks* & super hugz to sweetie Hayley ^o* *envy* u have so many pressies! =p treasure them ya!

Jerral's Haven said...

glad lil' H enjoys the outing and love the pressie.. ;)

wow.. Lil' Hayley ..ur cake looks v nice!! really matched ur birthday theme.

Love godpa n godpa

also muacks muacks to Hayley Jie Jie from ur Jerral didi..hee

Kiki said...

Little girl Hayley! Happy Birthday to you. Big girl liao. You are in a new year of your life with many more new and beautiful things coming to you.

Congratulations to Daddy Nic and Mommy Irene. You have done a great job in raising Hayley into her beautiful big 2.

Here's some kisses and hugs from Aunty Swee and Jiejie Kirsten from NL.