My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Outing At Chinatown Point

For the very 1st time, Mummy brought me to visit the Kai Kai Gift shop located at Chinatown Point. We met up with Aunty Siow Hui & her 2 sons (Shawn and Javier) for HK shopping at KaiKai. I've a fun time playing around with my newfound friends, keep running in and out of the shop.

Afterwards, we all went for ice cream treat after our meow meow shopping.


Hello!! Presenting one of my new friend, Javier.




Oops we are caught munching inside the shop by Aunty Siow Hui.



Our mini 'Volcano"ice cream
(shared between Mummy and me)




Shawn (10 yrs old) & Cheeky Javier (18 mth old)




Our Happy Mummy & Daughter Pose ^_^




Last but not least, a snap shot of our loots today.



P/S: We had a fun time chatting with our new group of friends today.. hope to meet up with them soon. Again.. special thanks to Shawn kor kor for helping Mummy to push my stroller & watching out for me. ^_^



~Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene,
Whao... so many new items.. it looks like that you managed to find all the items that you requested for me to help you to buy from HK so I don't need to hold on to the item and can pass them over to other friends who like hello kitty also ...Happy Baking

Rachel

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Rachel,
yeap I manage to find the loots in this shop and they got nearly got all the stuff I wanted. Yes, you can pass those to your friends who HK. Sorry for the trouble u have to go and search for my items.

Thanks,
Irene