My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anthea's Man Yue Party

On last Sun..
I was wakey early and my poor parents got to wake up and entertained me. Mummy got me ready as going to meet my grandparents at 9am, going together for YUM CHA at Toa Payoh. This is to celebrate AH MA's belated birthday..

I've a yummy breakfast during YUM CHA, enjoying my porridge, buns and some din xins (sharing with dear mummy). After the hearty breakfast, we walked around on our own at TPY before heading to Tiong Bahru, to attend lil BB Anthea's Man Yue Party.

At the party there, I'm glad to see my newfound friend, Tricia with her parents and we ended up playing happily together and she watched well over me like a big sis. The weather is real hot and humid on that day. Sharing some snapshots of us below. ^_^

My Sweaty Look after all the running and partly due to hot weather




Drinking water together with Tricia Jie Jie




Our Happy Pose!! Say Cheese!!


~Hugs and Kisses from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Hayley.

Welcome to the world, and I can see that you parents are trying to teach you how to be happy and obey them.

One of the first things you will need to know at this age is to be sure to let your parents know YOU are the boss. If there is ever any doubt in this mind, simply tell them loudly in front of witnesses, like at the store; "I'M THE BOSS!"

That way your mummy and daddy will get the message quickly. You can also throw a tantrum if they refuse to buy you what you want.

At least that is how kids your age do things in America.

So good luck on making your way in the world and figuring out how to keep mummy and daddy deluded into thinking THEY are the real bosses, when you and I know that YOU are.

One more thing. Your mummy and daddy named you Hayley (most likely after a VERY special girl with that same name.) That Hayley is an angelic singer and a good role model for you to emulate. Your mummy and daddy will tell you what that means when you get older.

In the meantime, obey your parents and give them lots of love, just like the other Hayley, and develop your talents and help other people, and pretty soon your parents will be more proud of you than they already are.

Have a nice, happy life, Hayley.