My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

lil Khloe's1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday to lil Khloe!


We've a very busy weekend..
Last Sat noon, we went to Uncle Soon and Aunty Clara house for Khloe's 1st birthday party. My parents were busy catching up with friends and enjoying food while I played happily with my newfound friend (Tricia Jie Jie). But my parents did keep a hawk eyes on me to ensure I'm within their eye range. Hee
P/S: Mummy still got a wedding dinner to attend in the evening.

Sharing some shots taken during the party.


Happily roaming around & mixing well in the party
(too bad there are no balloons to entertain the lil ones, I been hopping to have one to play)



Posing together with Daddy, Uncle Gary and Aunty Kerene who is about 5 months preggie



Group pic with the birthday girl!


~Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: