My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lunch Bento Being Served

Pic of my Lunch set I got today
~ Sushi seasoned mini rice moulds (in mini oval shape & Mummy got the rice mould from Daiso), ã bowl of steam tofu with xiao bai cai & fish slice with tomate & a banana ~
A healthy and balance Lunch!

Mummy been practising on bentos so she hope to perfect it by the time I attend school next year , so I can bring along her homemade snack box to fill me up during break or after class.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*pats* to mummy! Hayley is so fortunate to have u as her mommy dearest- who takes good care of her diet ^.*

Hayley, as u r reading now (this message is meant to be years later when u r able to access & understand this blog on your own), Give Mommy a big tight hard for her efforts & love ok!

*muacks*

Jerral's Haven said...

slurps slurps mommy!
a big pat pat n hugz to u k!
u did a real good job in cooking and whipping up super good and healthy meals for Hayley.. being a mom is not easy! but u did great!